2 pounds George’s Chicken Boneless, Skinless Leg Meat, thawed
1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, not drained
1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, not drained
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, not drained
2 small onions, peeled and cut into large dice
1 bell pepper, seeds and membrane removed, coarsely chopped
1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
- Place leg meat into a 5-quart pot over medium-high heat. Add remaining ingredients, except corn, cheese and sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 2 hours.
- Remove chili from heat, and stir in corn.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl, and shred with 2 forks. Stir shredded chicken back into chili and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over chili. Serve with sour cream, warm, crusty bread and your favorite toppings, such as cilantro, sliced black olives and jalapenos.